In no particular order:
- Buy a house with a pool and a spiral staircase.
Fall in love again. Get remarried.
- Have a baby. Two would be ideal.
Go to City Museum.
- Buy a new car. Bonus – drive it off the lot. (Nissan Rogue is the current dream car)
- Travel to Ireland.
- Travel to England.
- Travel to France.
Go to Niagara Falls, Canada
- Go to California wine country.
Get married. Karaoke. Learn to knit
- Learn to crochet.
- Pole dance
- Four wheeling.
- Ride a horse.
- Ride an elephant.
- Jet skiing.
- Downhill skiing in Aspen.
- Help someone build a house.
- Donate $1,000 to a charity.
- Go to the Olympics as a spectator.
- Pay off my mortgage.
- Pay off my student loans.
- Snow mobiling.
- Ride a motorcyle – all three ways: driving, passenger, and sidecar.
- Get a song I’ve written on the radio.
- Win at bingo and yell “Bingo!”
Learn to fire a gun
- Write for a major publication.
- Take someone on a shopping spree.
- Make a music video.
- Act alongside (and dance with) Darren Criss and Ellen Degeneres. (Dancing with Ellen was on the Buried Life Bucket List; I added acting and Darren Criss)
- Make love outside during a thunderstorm.
- Swim in an infinity pool.
- Be a voice over artist.
- Finish editing my NaNoWriMo book.
- Have more than the recommended amount of savings in the bank.
- Invest in the stock market.
- Ride a mechanical bull.
- Be lead singer in a band.
- Sing with Crystal Bowersox.
- Record a CD of my own songs.
- Publish a best selling book.
- Relearn to play guitar fluently.
- Rescue an animal from a shelter.
Go to a drive-in movie
- Be the lead in a musical.
- Lose 100lbs. Total. To get to a healthy weight.
- Maintain said healthy weight and lifestyle for more than 5 years.
- Go to Disney World.
- Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Have high tea at the Russian Tea Room.
- Go to an indoor waterpark.
Go to the opera.
- Go to the ballet.
- See a Cirque Du Soleil show.
- See STOMP.
- Go on a personal retreat. Possibly to a monastery.
- Go to a Bon Jovi concert in New Jersey.
- Build my own piece of furniture.
- Have tea with Brian Viglione
- Go line dancing
- White water rafting
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Be in a movie
- Help someone cross something off their bucket list.
- Drive a Vespa.
- Go on a cruise.
- Go to a drag show.
- Go to Cancun and see the Underwater Museum
- Participate in a dance flash mob.
- Pay off all my debt
Learn to drive a stick shift
- Get a meaningful tattoo
Watch the Macy’s New York 4th of July fireworks
- Visit all 50 states
- Get my passport
- See the aurora borealis
Get my Bachelor’s Degree Get my Associate’s Degree
- Attend a TED talk
Eat fois gras
- Take a nap on a hammock